For heavy duty or commercial use, on-site lining is always the best option.
It is around twice the thickness when compared to the standard liners and also has a reinforced membrane sandwiched between two vinyl sheets to ensure it is harder wearing when exposed to knocks, intensive swimming and pool structure movement.
On-site lining has a number of advantages, including:
- Longer lifespan of 15-20 years when following manufacturer's maintenance guidelines
- Can be installed in complex shaped pools - even the steps can be lined
- Easily repaired if vandalised
- Anchor points made with stainless steel expanding rivets
- Can hold a higher water temperature of 32-33°C
- Offers a wide range of patterns and colour options that can be mixed and matched